Monday, February 13, 2017

I can’t believe I’m talking to you guys here again… But this is another HELLO! So many things have happened to me with the births of my 4 grandchildren, jobs, traveling, but honestly I’ve been missing blogging so much. 

There have been so many times I came back to my blog, and just stared at a few posts that I am super proud of, smile, and clicked out of it on my browser. It is something I've always been super proud of. Just because the busy adult full-time working life, it's not enough for me to leave it there for good.

So... It's been just a tad of 3 years since I quietly left this space, and I can't wait to dig back in again. There is no promise of how often I would update my blog now. I'm now super pumped and feeling inspired again, which took me so long to have this feeling.

Hello to the new readers, and big hugs to old friends who have been missing me! I missed you guys so much too! xx

So are you ready for some new nothing but chocolate recipes?! 
Here they come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails