Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Friday, December 7, 2012

About anonymous commenting…

Hey all,

I've had to turn anonymous commenting off. I have been receiving spam comments every week if only I can keep track and that's pretty much the last straw for me.

Blogger is very good at identifying them as spam, so they never get published, but the constant email notifications are tiresome.

So. From now on, if you want to comment, you will no longer be able to do so anonymously. I'm sorry to the legitimate commenters this will affect, but I hope you won't let it stop you from leaving a comment if you'd like to. It doesn't take long to sign up for a Blogger or Wordpress account (these are probably the two easiest ways of commenting) and there's no reason you actually have to use the blog for anything.

Once again, though, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Blame the spammers. ;)

Happy chocolate day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails