Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Friday, October 26, 2012

National Chocolate Day!

October 28 is National Milk Chocolate Day, meaning you have the perfect excuse to indulge that chocolate hankering over the weekend.

happynationalchocolateday

Please go through each of the recipes in the index to see what appeals to you to indulge today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next week… must I go on?

Ugh!

We cannot (I, myself, forbid to) ignore chocolate just one day!

There are great easy peasy recipes you don’t want to miss!

From one and only chocolate chic to YOU, my friend…

Happy National Chocolate Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails