Thursday, December 1, 2011

I’m Dreaming of a White Chocolate Dessert II




Yep, we have how many days left until we can indulge in white chocolate desserts?!
I’ve collected 10 recipes for the month of December so that you have plenty to decide,  which one you’d like to make and serve!!  :)

Check them out!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

My Note: There is no recipe for this, but I’m assuming that all you need to do is melt white and milk chocolate and dip fresh dry cherries. Will be beautiful if decorated with Christmas! I couldn’t resist this recipe! Let me know if it works for you!
image


image
 
Aren’t they scrumptious or what? Mmmmmm…
Don’t forget, there are more Christmas ideas I’ve posted:
or

Happy chocolate day!





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails