Thursday, December 8, 2011

DIY Christmas Chocolate Gift Ideas II

Giving homemade gifts to anyone is the best and it doesn’t have to be for just the holidays, but birthdays, anniversaries… you know?!

I’ve found some fabulous gifts that I personally will do the same…

check them out! (I know you can’t wait) ;)

image_thumb15

DIY: S’mores Kits

I wish I could take credit for this fun little kit but I actually spotted this while shopping at Packaging Specialties, my favorite packaging store here in Seattle. They used clear acetate boxes to wrap up all the necessities for homemade S’mores and I just added a bit of baker’s twine to finish it off. The two bottom boxes measure 3″x3″x2″ and the top one is 2″ square. These would make a sweet guest room gift at a wedding or a nice treat for house guests over the coming holidays. Simply add a coordinating ribbon, roast and enjoy!

image

image_thumb17

Mexican Cocoa

image

image_thumb34

DIY: Ice Cream Sundae Kit

image

image_thumb[5]

Holiday Season Sweets Jar

image

image_thumb[9]

Peppermint Stick Cocoa

image

image

Chocolate Chunk Hot Cocoa Mix

image

image

Hot Chocolate Blocks

image

image

Simple S’mores Bars

image

image

Chocolate-Dipped Peppermint Sticks

image

image

Christmas Cookie Dough

image

Happy chocolate day!

SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for posting these creative ideas! Now I know what I'll be gifting for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Absolutely beautifully done! Thanks for sharing a great Christmas chocolate gifts, chocolate gifts delivered, gifts delivered idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry for taking so long, but glad you like it.

      Delete

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails