Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Delicate Chocolate Desserts!

Have you ever spent long hours, I mean LONG hours in the kitchen to create a delicate, delicious dessert?! 

If so, would you make it again?

I have found beautiful delicate chocolate desserts and I am tempted to at least try one of them…

check them out!


image

Lacy Chocolate Dessert Bowls

image

image


“Royal Wedding Breakfast: Chocolate-Orange Princess Cakes…and Saveur!”

image

image

Viennese Chocolate Sablés

image

image

Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake

image

image

Chocolate Pistachio Kiss: (raw)

image

Aren’t they beautiful?!

Happy chocolate day!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails