Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, America! II





Happy 4th of July!!!! 
I would like to thank the troops who have giving their lives and are fighting for us! God Bless you and have a happy 4th, America Troops!
I would very much like to send all the chocolate goodies (already baked/cooked) to our troops for them to indulge, I’m so sure they’re missing chocolate!
There are so good ones here…
check them out!

































I’ll be taking a week off so see you in two weeks! I'll be back with more chocolate goodies!

Have a wonderful safe 4th!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Many Thanks!! I've added the site onto my blogsite and hope they'll find it at ease that they can enjoy the food without having to have the eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails