Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cool and Light Summer Chocolate Desserts!

Aren’t we all ready for the summer?

Vacation...

Beach...

Chocolate!

Mountains...

Chocolate!

Picnics...

Family Reunion.

Chocolate!

Yep, you just can’t miss out the chocolate throughout the summer! :)

I have found some really good recipes just for you…

check them out!

    image

    Ice Cream Sandwich Fruit Tart

    image

    Chocolate Raspberry Cake

    image

    Chocolate Shells with Vanilla Pearls

Well, what do you think?! I’m not stopping… I’ll keep finding some more for the rest of the summer!

As I have mentioned in the past that I’m so ready to head up to the mountains… my dream has come true! We’re RVing this weekend!

Have a safe, fun, wonderful Memorial Day weekend! See you when I get back!

Happy chocolate day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails