Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amazing Chocolate Art!

There is some pretty amazing art using chocolate! Take a look at them… there are so many out there, but I’d thought I’d like to share some with you that inspired me! Want to know more about them, click the title to get you there!

Enjoy!

image

Chocolate Fukuoka Castle

image

Chocolate Sculptures Shoe

image

Amazing Chocolate Studded Dress

image

Amazing Chocolate Wedding Cake

image

Delicious Chocolate Pencil Kit

image

Amazing Chocolate Soufflé

image

Chocolate Tree

image

Chochoo Train

image

Choco Banana Split

image

Sweet Dumplings

What do you think? Pretty unique, aren’t they?! They aren’t done with molds, etc., ya know! Except for the shoes, I would think. I love the wedding cakes, sure are pretty!


Happy chocolate day!

Google Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails