Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Blog’s 1st Anniversary!

Happy 1st Anniversary to my blog! 

Happy 1st Birthday to my blog! 

image

Today marks the one year anniversary of when I first posted on this blog. Unbelievable. I never thought I’d ever develop an interest in chocolate. Time sure flies when you’re having fun, trying new ideas incorporating all types of chocolate; you and I’ve never heard or thought of, cooking tips, finding new awesome chocolate recipes and meeting fellow food bloggers and making really good friends.

Thank you for being part of my blog and I certainly hope you are finding what I do for YOU to enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes of ALL kind.


I love doing this and I look forward to blogging for a long, long time.




2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Anniversary!! Great reason to celebrate on Nutella day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails