Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just a note to say…

I had to cheat to say Happy New Year to you even though I’m on vacation!

I haven’t forgotten about YOU, chocolate lover!

I have found some great “warm” or “hot” chocolate desserts coming up for the month of January! I can’t wait to share them with you! 

image

Happy New Year to one and all.

May the new year bring you all health, happiness, and wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails