Monday, December 13, 2010

Easy Christmas Chocolate Desserts!

I know most of us don’t want making desserts alone, it is more fun having a helper or someone who would be glad to help us in the kitchen! I won’t say no to that! :) Not that we don’t like to bake or cook; I have found some great simple, easy recipes even at last moment!

There are some beautiful, delicious, simple recipes…

check them out!

image

Hot Chocolate Meringue Cake

image

Mocha Ricotta Tiramisu

image

Chocolate Chestnut Log

image

Deep Chocolate Pudding

image

Chocolate Brownie Trifle

Are you caught up with shopping for the holidays? I’m not, I have a few left to shop for and then I’ll be done! I just can’t wait to celebrate with family and friends… that’s the best part, yes?

Have a wonderful easy Christmas chocolate day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails