Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Chocolate Ideas II

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? It is only 6 days away!

I’m not quite ready, but I’m getting there! I have

found a few Thanksgiving chocolate desserts to serve!

Check them out!

image

Bourbon Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake

image

image

Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake

image

image

Chocolate Pecan Pie

image

image

Chocolate Kahlua Pie

image

image

No Bake Turkey Cookies

image

image

Chocolate-Bar Place-Card

image

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.

~Erma Bombeck

Note for you, my friend: My sweet husband made Double Layer Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse Pie and it was really good. I just think the pumpkin filling needs more spice to it, but in overall, we’ll have it again!

Have you tried any of these recipes yet? I would love to hear your comments!

Thanks and have a great day!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails