Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Chocolate Ideas I

It’s hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week! Can’t think of what to make with chocolate?

Well, I have found just a few...

check them out!


image


Chocolate-Pumpkin Brownies

Kids will like that… I don’t mean the little ones only! ;)


image

Aunt Nancy’s Pecan Pie

A Chocolate Treat on Your Thanksgiving Table… isn’t that beautiful or what?!


image

Chocolate-Pumpkin Tart

Yep, it was me that took a bite! ;)

image

Chocolate Pumpkin Cornbread Layer Cake

Breakfast, heck, yea, why not?!

image

Oreo Turkeys

How adorable!

image


Chocolate-Nut Patties

This will be a nice gift for a host/ess for Thanksgiving dinner!

image

Autumn Wreath Jumbo Caramel Apple Gift

Nice idea!


image


Thanksgiving Turkey Cake

I wanted to share this with you…

this isn’t about chocolate, but take a look at the recipe and tell me what you think!

image

Once in a while I say, 'Go for it' and I eat chocolate.

                                                                     Claudia Schiffer


Like the Thanksgiving ideas… more to come!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails