Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hershey's Chocolate Kisses!

I can’t remember how old I was when my family and I went to Hershey’s Chocolate in Pennsylvania. I remembered seeing swans swimming in the garden pond. After seeing what it looks like in the Hershey’s site, it has changed so much! I would love to go back there just once more and maybe, just maybe I’ll be able to recollect the memory!

Anyway, there are some wonderful recipes I have found for you…

check them out!

image

Super Duper Chocolate Kiss Cookies

Mmmm!

image

image

Peppermint Hershey Kiss Cookies

Looks like princess kisses!

image

image

Chocolate Fluted Kisses Cups

I’m wondering if they taste better than Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups?!

image

image

Witch Hat Cookies

How witchy cute is that?!

image

image

Turkey Treats

How adorable is that!

image

image

Cherry Cordial Chocolate Blossom Cookies

Great gift idea!

image

image

Peanut Butter Kisses

How many did you make?! ;)

image

image

Chocolate Kiss Cookies

Finger licking good!

image

Want to know when and how Hershey’s Kiss started? Read about it right here

image

World's Largest HERSHEY'S KISS™ Milk Chocolate

Wait, check out for more recipes in this Hershey’s Kitchens

image

Hope you enjoyed recipes!

image

Have a fabulous Hershey’s Kisses day!

signature

Google Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails