Monday, November 1, 2010

Chocolate Crunch Cake

I’ve decided to choose chocolate crunch just so that we have different textures either on top or in the cake! They kind of remind me of Snickers® candy!

There are some wonderful recipes that are either iced cold or can be served warm!

Check them out!

image

Frozen Chocolate Cappuccino Crunch Cake

image

image

Coffee Fudge Cake with Caramel Crunch

image

image

Milk Chocolate-Almond Fig Cake

image

image

Chocolate Cupcakes with banana’s, fresh cream and sprinkle nut lids

image

image

Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake

image

Q: Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?

A: Because no one wants to quit.

image

Hope you had a good Halloween! You may noticed the changes in my blog. I looked at my blog on my son’s computer this past weekend and holy cow, I didn’t know there were some large fonts here and there!

Pardon my mess! Whew! I am still sweeping up…

Anyho…

have a good chocolate crunch day! :)

signature

 

 

 

Google Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails