Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nutella Sweets

Here’s a history about Nutella®…

Nutella® spread, in its earliest form, was created in the 1940s by Mr.. Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker and founder of the Ferrero company. At the time, there was very little chocolate because cocoa was in short supply due to World War 2 rationing.

So Mr.. Ferrero used hazelnuts, which are plentiful in the Piedmont region of Italy (northwest), to extend the chocolate supply. To read more about Nutella®… take a look!

I have found some great recipes using Nutella®…

check them out!

image

Nutella Tart

image

image

Nutella Ravioli

image

image

Nutella Ice Cream with Frangelico

image

image

Raspberry Nutella Hazelnut Crepe

image

image

Nutella Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

image

image

Nutella Cookie Rings

image

Don’t they look and sound delicious? I really have to try Nutella and every time I go to the store, I forget all about it!I’m going to jot it down on my list!Have you tried it yet? Did you like it?

Have a wonderful Nutella day!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails