Monday, October 11, 2010

It’s touchdown for Chocolatey Football Bites!

You have to have some chocolate somewhere on the coffee table for guys! I’m not big with football, but I love serving food while guys can do high-fives for touchdowns!

There are some simple recipes I have found…

check them out!

image

Gooey Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs

image

image

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies or Pie

image

image

Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue Roulade

image

image

Gridiron Brownies™

image

image

Chocolate Mint Icebox Cake

image

image

RAW CHOC Popcorn Footballs!

image

I remember years back, I played co-ed football with my friends! At one point, I was running backwards to catch the ball because it was coming towards me. There was a big ditch (no water or big rocks, thank God), I fell and rolled… but I caught the football! My friends were cheering that I should play football more often…

nah, I’ll pass; was what I said. We had a great time! 

Have a great chocolatey day!

signature

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh. I really do not need to see all these yummies right now. Wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kay! I'm dying to try the icebox cake! I saw it on FoodNetwork and it's so easy to make! Again, thank you for coming to my blog and I will always have more finds.
    Do you have any favorite chocolate recipes you'd like me to put in here to share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, pardon the name... Cynnamama's Cafe is my other blog name! I'm working on how to change the name to Chocolate Chic! So much to learn! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails