Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

It’s National Chocolate Day!

Yep, today is national chocolate day! I have found the chocolate indulgence!

I would love to make and taste them at once! Mmmm!

Check them out!

imageChocolate Caramel Pot de Crème

How divine!

image

image

Chocolate Soufflés

Is that spoon for me?!

image

image

Boston Cream Pie Minis

One is never enough, right?! ;)

image

image

Chocolate Pear Entremet

It’s too delicate to eat!

image

image

Beaux et delicieux Éclairs (Beautiful and delicious Éclairs)

oooooh!

image

So which one would you like to have for today? All of them? …right on, my friend!

Have a great National Chocolate Day! :)

signature

   

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I will take one of each with my coffee, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails