Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Desserts au chocolat (Chocolate Desserts)

How do you say "indulge in nothing, but chocolate" in French?

"Se livrer à rien, mais le chocolat"

ooh, I love it!

I truly love the movie, Chocolat. If you haven’t seen it, please I beg of you… you have to watch it! ;)

image

I have found some great recipes…

check them out!

image 

image Chocolate Pots de Crème (French Chocolate Pudding)

image

image

French Chocolate Macaron

image

image

Molly Wizenberg's French Chocolate Granola

image

image

Espresso Crepes with Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Sauce

image

image

Hot French Chocolate Soufflé

image

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you.

But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again!

My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Marquise de Sévigné

(French writer and lady of fashion) February 11, 1677

image

Have a wonderful au chocolat day!

signature

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails