Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Chocolate Tiramisu

My first encounter with Tiramisu’ was in 1985. My husband and I were on a cruise with a group of friends at that time. It was being served as dessert after our wonderful meal. My husband and I were so enthusiastic about it that we felt compelled to try it immediately. The taste was unbelievably good, as never we had tasted before. Since then we fell in love with this dessert and we’re continually eating it as well to this day!

Check them out!

image

Low-fat tiramisu

image

image

Tiramisu Cake

image

image

White & Dark Chocolate Tiramisu

image

image

Tiramisu

image

image

Tiramisu

image

Have you tried tiramisu yet? If not, please do sometime! You’ll thank me! ;)

Have a happy tiramisu day!

signature

 

 

 

Google Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails