Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Chocolate Pound Cake

I have always eaten the Sara Lee pound cake my mom bought from the store… I have never tried home baked pound cake! I really have to try them!

I have found some delicious recipes and I realized it’s not that hard to make them!

Check them out!

image

image

Key Lime Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

Sounds really good with a bite of key lime flavor!

image

image

White Chocolate and Almond Pound Cake

White chocolate and almond? I’m curious what that taste like!

image

image

My Girl Paula Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

You ought to see this cute little helper who made this cake with his mommy! Good job, little baker!

image

image

Deep Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

*wiping my drooling mouth*

image

image

Condensed Milk Pound Cake with Chocolate Swirls

I’m a little teapot… with a pleasant swirly dessert!

image

Mmmm, mmm! I can’t wait…

Have a marvelous pound cake day!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails