Monday, October 25, 2010

Chocolate-Covered Roasted Pumpkin Seeds !

Honestly, they are not easy to find! I have searched high and low, I didn’t want cookie, muffins, granola, or anything like that, ya know!But I didn’t give up! I have found a few and there are couple that you can purchase through online (I do not get paid to advertise their sites.)

Check them out!

image

Making Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Seeds

This cute little girl was so sweet doing step by step making this!

image

image

White Chocolate, Cherry & Pumpkin Seed Bark

Mmm! White chocolate?… oh, yeah!

image

image

Pumpkin Seed Bark

Delicious!

image

image

Chocolate Covered Toffee with Pumpkin Seeds and Sea Salt

With toffee, ya betcha!

image

image

Landgarten Pumpkin & Chocolate Snack Mix (Organic)

Shop online here! Or you may find it in a store nearby you!

image

image

Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds (Gerbs are gluten and peanut free!)

Another place to shop online, too and or you may find it in a store nearby you!

image

What do you do with pumpkin seeds… they are too healthy to be thrown away!! If you don’t like or want them, ask your neighbor or someone if they’d like to take some home! I always look forward roasting pumpkin seeds just for me and let my husband have the amusement carving the pumpkins! He’s not too crazy about roasted pumpkin seeds!:)

Have a great chocolate-covered roasted pumpkin seed day!

signature

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails