Friday, September 10, 2010

Chocolate Napoleon

Now that the kids are back to school, every mom would like to sit back and relax eating chocolate dessert with a cup of coffee or tea!

Hint: I’ve been there and now  that “I’m in an empty nest mom”… I enjoy quiet mornings!

Those napoleon dishes look so delicious and so simple to make, you ought to try them!

Check them out!

image 

Savory Chocolate Napoleon

image 

image 

Phyllo Chocolate Napoleon

image

image

Easy Peach Napoleon

image

image 

Chocolate Hazelnut Napoleon

image

image 

 Classic French Napoleon

image

Well, what  do you think?! Think you’ll try them…  I’d like to try Phyllo Chocolate Napoleon!

While we were on our motorhome trip, my son remembered this recipe and wanted me to make White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Blondies! It didn’t last long… if you haven’t taste it, I suggest you to give it a try!

And then again, if you're reading this, and it's already Friday for you, Happy Friday!

signature

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails