Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

“Back to School” Chocolate Snacks

There are some healthy and quick & easy after school snacks!


Check them out!


No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Energy Bars 

image

Chocolate Matchsticks

image

Winter Mix – Berry and Chocolate Energy Mix

image

Chocolate Frozen Banana

image

Frozen Hot Chocolate

image

Chocolate Dipped Apples



Hope your kids can enjoy the after school snack!


I’m off on a RV trip for 2 weeks! I’m hoping that I may find chocolate shops along the road in Colorado to share with you!


If you like, please review the chocolate index that you may miss! If there is anything you’d like me to find… simply email me and I’ll get right to it!


Have a good one!

Google Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails