Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chocolate Éclairs

How I love the creamy taste!

I always have to watch how much I want to eat them!

Here are some great ideas/recipes you can make besides “tube shaped” éclairs!

Check them out!

Enjoy!

image

Chocolate Éclairs

image

image

Yummy Éclair Cake

image

image

Pierre Hermé’s Chocolate Éclairs

image

image

Chocolate Éclair Crêpe Cake

image

image

Chocolate Éclair Ring

image

image

Chocolate Éclair Dessert

image

Don’t they look tempting, delicious?!

Hope you enjoy them!

More to come…

have a wonderful Wednesday!

signature

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails