Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is chocolate?

Read on…

image

Mixed Melted Chocolate Photographic Print

Photographed by Gareth Morgans

What is Chocolate and what’s in it?

Dictionary

Wikipedia

Pastry Wiz

Wise Geek

What are the allergy symptoms?

Food Allergies

Your Total Health

Life123

How Stuff Works

image

Is there medicine in chocolate?

image

Can chocolate be addictive?

image

How Do You Tell If It's Real Chocolate?

What do you think?! Interesting, huh?

I truly would love to hear your comment!

It will benefit me knowing that I’m doing my part for YOU!

Thank you… don’t forget to subscribe!

Happy chocolaty!

signature

 

 

Google Tags:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails