Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Delicious Chocolate Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day II

Here are the St. Patty's chocolate recipes!

Check them out!

    image

    image

      image

      image

      image

Easy Ice-cream Pie

      image

      image

Mint-Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Cupcakes

      image

      image

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

    image

    choc_ice_cream

Shamrock Parfaits

image

I Love Chocolate

I love chocolate, oh yes I do.

Eating chocolate is a must too.

I love chocolate, how about you?

They say dark chocolate is now good for you too.

I would eat chocolate while watching Mr. Magoo.

I would eat chocolate instead of dodo.

I like a good chocolate candy bar.

I would even eat chocolate from a jar.

I want to eat chocolate all day long.

Eating too much chocolate may be wrong.

They need to write about chocolate in a song.

Some people eat chocolate just to belong.

I would even eat chocolate in my Froot Loops

I would even eat chocolate with a big group.

Written by Nichole Kaci McKnight




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails