Are you looking for chocolate recipes? You are at the right place!

I have collected these quick and delicious recipes for your chocolate collection right at your fingertip! I scour the web as much as I can for unique sweets that have nothing but chocolate.

Just simply click the recipe's name. If you have any chocolate recipe you’d like to share with us, bring it on!

Welcome to One and Only Chocolate Chic, and enjoy nothing but chocolate recipes!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

About Windows Live Writer

I’ve heard so many things about Windows Live Writer that I decided I had to try it. While this is my 3rd post using it; I am loving it so far!

I love that what I’m typing is set up just like my blog so I can see my post live, just as it will look once I publish it.

Also I can click on Preview on the bottom of my screen and it shows me what it looks like on my blog. Much better than the preview on blogger.

I clicked on pictures on the right hand side and added this photo, resized it, and centered it in about 3 seconds. It was awesome being able to resize this picture without having to mess with HTML code or use a photo sharing program and resizing it there.

You can also quickly add maps, videos, whole photo albums, or create new plug ins to use. I only wish I would have found this sooner. I highly recommend it to any one who blogs, and here is a link to download it for free.

Yes, not only is this an awesome service, it’s free. So go download it, do it now, you will thank me, I promise.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great chocolate day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails